Sharing thoughts. resources and experiences.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Learning Centers and Activity Stations

I've been thinking about our daily sechedule and activities and thinking that I wanted to add some activity stations/learning centers. So yesterday I did some cleaning, organizing and rearranging. And I asked Doug to repair a table for me. And then I asked him to get some supplies from the store for me. And now we have space for six stations and I have plans for two or three more. (Thank you, Doug.)

Yesterday we used these stations for wooden mosaics, coloring, fuse beads, play dough, puzzles and drawing. On other days I can put other supplies and activities in these places depending on the ages and interests of the children here that day.

I think this is going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment