Sharing thoughts. resources and experiences.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Notes from Wednesday 12/09/09




I finally got our take home books printed and put together today. The printer was out of ink Sunday when I tried to print them and I wasn't able to go right then and get more. Our take home books consist of our songs for the week, our sign language words for the week, and a few other pages focusing on what we're learning about. This week it is the letter Nn and the color blue. I usually like to let them color in them on Monday and then take them home so the parents have an idea what we're working on. It helps to open communication lines and also gives a chance for reinforcement at home on the lessons we're learning.










These wooden blocks have been a big favorite this week. There are so many fun things to do with them - build, line them up in ABC order, sort, and whatever else the imagination suggests. Within reason. If I see any flying through the air I know it's time to put them up.


Here Austin and Z. are playing Go Fish. They had been outside playing but came in to take a rest.



Homework.


Books we enjoyed today.


No comments:

Post a Comment